Outstanding cruise! Better than expected

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
I decided to take my two girls ages 4 and 6 and my mother age 74 on a cruise. Mom had taken many cruises in her life time when my father was living so with that in mind she was very familiar with cruising. This was my first cruise as was the kids all i can say is no wonder people rave about norwegian. Not only is the service always smiling and ready to serve you but the boat has so many choices. We were able to choose a different restaurant casual or dress up on our preferrence. The freestyle cruising means you can eat at whatever time you like and not have to worry about getting all fancy which is nice when you have children. The stateroom was larger than expected and also had a very large window for a view so you never feel confining. The kids club was over the top ...i was expecting just a place to drop off the kids where they would be bored...boy was i wrong...the kids neb=ver wanted to leave and they always have fun things in store for the kids to do..movie night/ pillow fight night/ face painting/dancing...you name it. The best part is all that is free while sailing unless you are in port.My mother whom has sailed may cruise lines was impressed so much with the norwegian cruise line that she vowed she would only sail with them again! No worries on getting sick on this boat everywhere you go they have germstar sanitizers for cleaning your hands and the washy washy happy happy lady that sprays you before entering the indoor buffet!
Cant wait to book our next trip! Money well spent for sure!!I give this ship an A+

The food was outstanding although i wish there was more seafood

Lots of varieties of activities to stay busy or just chill

childrens programs were above and beyond my expectations

staff couldn't be more friendly and eager to wait on you

large enough ship to not get lost

loved our room and the nice size window...

Pros: cleanliness/ choices/ state of the art boat with so many choices

Cons: service at the spa

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!