Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

perfect weather

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

The ship was fine, just like the Jewell weve been on, same layout. Crew nice, food good in the restuarants, the buffut food never changed, the same each day :(, the deserts were bad, no tatste, so stuck to ice cream, haha. the chocolate buffet was bad too, no good samples...

Pros: parasailing, the food, the comediens

Cons: check out, the Delta "BAGS" program

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

familiar with the ship's layout,,nice
buffet needed more variety, the same each day...steaks bland, prime rib good though
had an opportunity to upgrade to courtyard villa, we ran into our butler from the jewell, but when he checked, they told him to have us pay 1,000 for 5 nights, wow!
so they chose to have an emtpy suite and., since I turned that offer down....Ive been on 20+ cruises, I would think they would have lowered the rate, I countered at 500, declined by NCL
poor service from the concierge, I did the bAGS program and they charged me not only the 19.95 PP, but $100 for baggage "per Delta" I treid to have the charges reversed, since we flew first class on Delta, n/c for bags, but NCL would not correct their mistake, now I have to call and go thru the hassle of gettign the 100 back from Delta....
comdienas/jugglers very good, sam fedel, the same stuff he always uses, weve seen him before...boring..
the dancers were weak too...but the adult shows were awesome, very fun...bowling nice!!!