Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

1 Night Cruise Was Great Escape!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Wow! One night cruise jam packed with full service...they don't stint on the cruise experience, even if you're only on board one night. Exceeded our expectations, ship in pristine condition. Cons? High-priced drinks pushed rather excessively by staff...although "leave the ship" guidelines said 9:45am, they push to get you out of your cabin by 8 - 8:30, and off the ship by 9am.

Pros: Lots to do, well staffed, great taste of what a long cruise would be like

Cons: Add=on charges add up! $15 for each liquor bottle you bring on board!

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

The shipped was generously staffed...someone always available the moment you had a question. Our staff interactions were quite positive.
Well, there is a lot offered. The Vegas-style show was a little clunky...the talen itself decent, but the choreography and costumes a little off. Still, nice to have a show! Although most areas of ship smoke-free, why do you let folks puff up in casino??? Ditch the smoke! Also, how about BlackJack for less than $15 a hand?
We paid extra fee to dine in upscale prime rib the toughest I've ever eaten. sure, I could of said something/sent it back, but I didn't want to ruin my group's dining experience, so I didn't say anything.