First cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
The ship is very large and beautiful. Staff was excellent. I really enjoyed the cruise but I was ready to end the vacation because 7 days was too much time on the water for me.

Next time, I will do research for the best motion sickness medicine so I can enjoy it more. I did not feel well when the waters were not calm. My body continues to adjust even at home.

We loved the option to dine whenever. The food variety in the free restaurants was good but it needed more of a change. It was good but not excellent.

Outstanding crew! Always there and ready to serve.

Very pretty room, comfortable bed, very clean. However, rooms are too small.

Pros: Glacier Bay was wonderful!

Cons: The size of stateroom

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!