Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The ship is very large and beautiful. Staff was excellent. I really enjoyed the cruise but I was ready to end the vacation because 7 days was too much time on the water for me.

Next time, I will do research for the best motion sickness medicine so I can enjoy it more. I did not feel well when the waters were not calm. My body continues to adjust even at home.

Pros: Glacier Bay was wonderful!

Cons: The size of stateroom

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

We loved the option to dine whenever. The food variety in the free restaurants was good but it needed more of a change. It was good but not excellent.
Very pretty room, comfortable bed, very clean. However, rooms are too small.
Outstanding crew! Always there and ready to serve.