Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Picture perfect views everyday!

Sail Date: May 17, 2009

I've been on 6 cruises and by far, this was the best. The staff were nice and accomodating, the shows were great, the food was delicious and the views were better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend it to anyone in any age range!

Pros: I loved the views from our balcony, the cleanliness of the ship and the great food.

Cons: Honestly, I can't think of anything I would change or do differently.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

We decided to get a balcony and it was worth every penny. The shower/tub was a nice upgrade and not having to share the view was the best part. We woke up several mornings, made a pot of coffee, grabbed a blanket and sat outside on the private balcony to enjoy the early morning views. We even enjoyed a few sunsets that were absolutely breathtaking.
Skagway, Alaska
The views were better than expected; looked like a post card in every shot. We even saw a black bear climbing the mountain.
Don't Miss: 4 hour train tour into the mountains
Victoria, British Columbia
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
We saw several humpback and orca's too. The excursion comes with a money back guarantee if you don't see anything.
Don't Miss: Whale watching!