WARNING !!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Suite
I would never EVER recommend this ship to anyone. I have been on quite a few cruises, one being the Royal Caribbean, and there just is NO match here people. I was really looking forward to this trip with other family members (who have never cruised b-4) but unfortunately it was big mess all around from the food, to the entertainment, to the service. Even the 'newbies' were completley speechless. They all said after their first cruise experince they will never take another cruise again which is a shame. I do not work for Royal C. and I am an optomistic happy go lucky individual with a strong opinion of this ship and I say steer clear of this one guys!!!

Pros: the beach towels

Cons: everything -- too much to list

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.