A wonderful cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
An excellent, very comfortable cruise ship. Only criticism-it was too large for my taste, but all cruise ship these days seem to be too large.

There seemed to be a lot of people trying to sell things.

I took the train ride to the Canadian border and saw the "Golden Staircase" (actually, a steep trail) that miners had to use in order to get into Canada and the gold fields during the mid-1890's gold rush.
Don't Miss: The train ride
A beautiful town. I took the "duck" for a tour of the toown and harbor. Also, the shopping was good.
Don't Miss: The "duck tour"

Pros: The scenery

Cons: The weather was colder than I thought it would be-not the cruise ship's fault.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!