Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Excellent Experience

Sail Date: June 29, 2008

Lots to do on board whether you wanted excitement or quiet. Service was excellent, staff was always asking if everything was OK, etc... No complains about the stateroom service. Lots and lots of food. We tried several of the restaurants that charged an additional cost but they were well worth it. Service in the general restaurants were also very good. Staff couldn't do enough for you. Spa service was first class.

Pros: The food of course

Cons: Pictures being taken during dinner

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Typical cruise entertainment. Comdian was very good.
No matter what time of day or night, there was someone always cleaning, wiping or sprucing up an area.
Excellent food and menu in all restaurants. Service was first class. Only minus would be the two main dining rooms were only open for 1 1/2 - 2 hours during breakfast and lunch.
Had an balcony room. It's your standard stateroom...good for 2 but it would be very tight for more than that even though there are beds for 4.
Staff couldn't do enough to please you. Everything from a simple Good Morning in the hallways to making sure you had enough to eat and drink.
Skagway, Alaska
Did the helicopter excursion. I had a panic attack just before take-off but the ground crew taked me through it and I was so glad I did it. Sights were amazing!!!
Don't Miss: Helicopter Tour
Juneau, Alaska
Did the zip line excursion. It was the best experience. Very well organized and the guides were excellent.
Don't Miss: Zip Line Excursion
Ketchikan, Alaska
Lovely and the biggest town. Nice shops and people. My kids did the off-road tour and love it. Their guide was Tic-Tac and she was apparently quite a character.
Don't Miss: Off-Road Tour
Victoria, British Columbia
Only there for a very short time. Arrived at 6 pm and we went to the city but most shops closed at 7 pm. It was the most beautiful city I have ever been to.
Don't Miss: Castle Tour