Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We Loved This Ship

Sail Date: April 08, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This is a beautiful Ship! Clean and comfortable, Norwegian sparred no expense...I found everything to be of the utmost quality. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. I can't think of a single thing I didn't like.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: Having To Leave

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

The staff is always available and ready to meet your needs.
Loved the Pools, Casino and Shows. Plenty of variety...there is always something to do.
VERY NICE...we had a suite and will book the same next year. Very comfortable, loved the feather pillows and duvet.
The size of this ship is quite nice...not to big, where you feel as though you're in a herd of cattle.
So many restaurants...so little time. We didn't get to eat at all of the restaurants, but did enjoy all that we ate at.
Belize City, Belize
I enjoyed the zip-line tour...this is not for the weak of heart or stamina. This is a lot of fun, just pay attention to all of the directions given by the pros.
Don't Miss: Zip-Line/Cave Tubing Tour
I will never visit Cozumel again. I can't say anything good...I especially didn't like the greeting from the local military...AK-47's (guns)...big ones. I understand security...but this is going overboard...especially in a tourist area.
Don't Miss: DON'T GO