Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

top drawer in every way

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The ship was beautiful and I appreciated the hand cleanliness program - made us feel more secure in the buffet settings. Now that I have traveled in a suite - I could probably not go back to a regular cabin. It was great to have a separate room for my child that was sound-proof and allowed the adults some privacy. Butler was great, VIP check-in a pleasant surprise. The shows at night were surprisingly good - especially compared to those I had seen on other ships. Loved the second-city comedians. Food was generally quite good. Service good everywhere except in the shore-excursion area where the staff was generally not as friendly or accomodating. On-board shopping not nearly as nice as on other ships. Products were nice-enough but there just wasn't enough to look at. Would have liked to see more clothes,etc.. Overall - a great cruise and I loved the freestyle idea - we ate at a different restaurant and at different times each night.

Pros: my penthouse suite

Cons: shore excursion staff

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!