A VERY NICE CRUISE

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
WE LEFT MIAMI ON TIME, BAGS WERE AT OUR DOORS, STATEROOM CLEAN,
ENOUGH ROOM, NEW SHIP. THE FACT WE DECIDED TO SPEND MONEY TO GO TO EVERY RESTAURANT WITH A FEE WAS DUE TO THE LINES, AND SLOW MOTION ATTENDANTS , WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN DUE TO MANY OF THEM being ALWAYS SET AT ENTRANCES TO REQUIRE US ALL TO CLEAN OUR HANDS. IF PEOPLE WERE GETTING SICK, IT'S REASONABLE THAT WE ALL , AS SAFETY MEASURES WERE REQUIRED TO KEEP OURSELVES HEALTHY TO ENJOY A NEW SHIP, NOT LET THIS AFFECT THE COMPANY WHO JUST INTRODUCED A NEW SHIP. DON'T WE ALL IN AMERICA HAVE TO GO TO SECURITY CHECKS FOR SECURITY MEASURES?
OUR CRUISE TO ALASKA WITH NORWEGIAN MADE US CHOOSE THIS CO AGAIN. I CAN TELL THE FOOD TO ALASKA WAS MORE DELICIOUS, AND ALL THE TIME WE COULD HAVE ANY BITE ANYWHERE, AS WELL AS FANTASTIC CHOCOLATE FRENCH DESERTS WERE SERVED DAILY AT BREAKFAST, AND WE DID NOT FEEL LIKE WE HAD TO PAY, AS WE DID THIS TIME, TO GET BETTER FOOD DURING THIS 5 DAY CRUISE. SO, IF THEY CAN IMPROVE THAT, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. FOR SURE, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERY ONE.
IF, THERE WOULD BE NO WARS, AND MORE PEACE AROUND THE WORLD.
LET'S LOOK AT THE POSITIVE SIDES, NOT BE SO PICKY, AND MAKE EVERY DAY A NICE ONE ON VACATION.

I LOVE FREE TIME DINING. I DON'T WANT TO BE SEATED WITH GRUMPY PEOPLE. I'D RATHER TALK TO NICE ONES AS WE FIND THEM WALKING AND STROLLING AROUND. THE DAILY RESTAURANT VARIETY COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

THE LAST NIGHT SILLY SHOW OF ADULTS JUST MIXING AND MINGLING ANSWERS FROM THE PUBLIIC, BESIDES BEING TOO LOUD, WAS FRUSTRATING.
ALL THE OTHER SHOWS, WERE GREAT.

ALL WE ASKED QUESTIONS TO KNEW HOW TO SAPEAK ENGLISH AND WERE HELPFULL. IF AMERICAN CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOME ACCENTS IT'S BECAUSE THEY ONLY KNOW ONE LANGUAGE.

CLEAN, NEW, CONCERNED ABOUT THE TEST IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, WE ALL WERE ONLY GATHERED INSIDE THE SHIP, NOT EVEN AT THE SPOT WE'D HAVE TO GO TO ON A LITTLE BOAT. WOULD THE STAFF BE TRAINED TO DO IT IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY?

I LOVED THE LOCATION OF MY STATEROOM. I CHOOSE IT TO BE CLOSE TO AN ELEVATOR, THROUGH THE INTERNET, TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO IT.
I GOT A WINDOW WITH A BLOCKED VIEW, WHICH I DIDN'T MIND, FOR I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND MORE MONEY. IT'S JUST A CASE OF SEARCHING AHAED OF TIME AND CALLING FOR QUESTIONS.

Pros: NEW SHIP, CLEAN, ENTERTAINMENT, ORGANIZED

Cons: HAVING TO WAIT IN LINE TOO LONG TO BE GIVEN FOOD AND WASH HANDS TOO MANY TIMES

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!