Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

NCL PEARL - SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

Sail Date: February 08, 2008

This was the quickest I have ever gotten on a ship. Since we pre-registered, we just walked in, gave our credit card, had a picture taken and that was that. The ship was beautiful, the crew great. We couldn't get my 8 year niece out of the kids club, she had so much fun. This was my 6th NCL cruise, (I have sailed with others) and this is well worth the money.

Pros: THE VALUE

Cons: HAD A PROBLEM GETTING ON A TENDER, HAD TO WAIT 1 1/2 HOURS TO GO WHALE WATCHING.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

4 GIRLS SHARED A ROOM AND WE HAD ENOUGH SPACE TO PUT EVERYTHING AWAY AND OUT OF OUR SUITCASES.
LOVED OUR ASST MADRE'D - JULIAN FROM ROMANIA, HE WAS THERE EVERY NIGHT TO GREAT US WITH A SMILE AND GREAT CONVERSATION
MY 8 YEAR OLD NIECE DID NOT WANT TO COME OUT OF THE KIDS CLUB, ALSO WE, THE ADULTS, ENJOYED ROCK CLIMBING
Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
GO AND SEE THE WHALES IN SEASON, ALSO CAYO LEVANTADO IS GREAT. THE PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND GO BEYOND TO MAKE THE DAY MORE ENJOYABLE.
St. John's, Antigua
LOVE THIS ISLAND THE BEST, IT'S NOT COMMERCIAL
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Castries, St. Lucia