Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Honeymoon

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

The ship was very clean and well kept. All of the crew were helpful and very nice. All in all me and my husband really were impressed with both the looks of the ship and the ambiance that the crew worked so hard to provide. It felt like it was all about us.

Pros: The ship

Cons: The Shore Excursions

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

All the public areas were clean and organized. Also they promoted cleanliness to avoid spreading of sickness among the passengers.
All of the food was well prepared and presented. Each night was like going to a 4 star restaurant for free with all the 4 star service.
The state room was cleaned twice a day and the turn down service was exceptional
The shopping and island tour was nice and I really enjoyed the personality of the driver and tour guide. Overall I was not really impressed with the shopping possiblities in at port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The island was very scenic and seven mile beach was a wonderful place to lay in the sun and enjoy the water. The sand and the ocean was unforgetable. My biggest complaint was the shore excursion for the island tour. It started late and went twice as long as it should have that prevented us from doing the shopping that we wanted to get done. When the driver was asked to try and keep the schedule he did not care and just took his time that caused some other couples to loose their dinner reservations.