a memory for a lifetime

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
when we first layed eyes on the "Pearl" on Pier 66 in Seattle all we could say was "Wow, how can this float?".We were very impressed not only by it's size but also for it's beauty, and that impression lasted for the whole week. It is a beautiful ship!

I gained three pounds and enjoyed gaining every one.The food was wonderful! We really enjoyed the "Freestyle" dining!! We were pampered in the "Summer Palace" by a most courteus and efficient staff.

we really enjoyed the ventriloquist, the magician and the "Garden of the Geisha". What a beautiful auditorium!!

if there would be a seventh 'happy face' it wouldn't be enough praise for your staff. Ani, Made, Catalina and Paul are just a few names that stand out.

this was one of the cleanest ships I ever saw. I tried all week to find a smudge on the glass, but I couldn't find one anywhere. That probably impressed me the most, and I'm telling everyone about it.

when I entered the room with four suitcases I was wondering where to store all our things, but lo and behold, after I unpacked everything had a place. The bed was great, the bathroom and shower very efficient and I wouldn't change a thing!!
we enjoyed the "Lumber Jack" show.
the train-ride was almost worth the price!!
not enough time to appreciate the sites or activities

Pros: the friendliness, courtesy and efficiency of your staff--oh--and the food!!!

Cons: the lack of time spent in Victoria

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!