Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a great cruise for our honeymoon!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I thought the ship was beautiful, the staff was execellent, the food was untouched by any other cruise I went on, and I overall just plan enjoyed my experience.

Pros: I enjoyed the staff, especiall Sanja for Cagneys. The staff were always so nice. I also enjoyed the free style dining. i had never experienced it before. Before norwiegn I always cruised with Carnival(5 times), and Royal C.(2). I honestlt liked this one much better.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

It was new and magneficant.
I also enjoyed the free style dining. i had never experienced it before.
I enjoyed the staff, especiall Sanja for Cagneys. The staff were always so nice
Belize City, Belize
I like the fact Belieze city isn't touristy yet. I like that most thigs made are genuine and the people are easy to talk to.
Don't Miss: Ariel Trek and Cave Tubing.
Carlos and Charlies is best to eat at.
Don't Miss: ATV through the jungle. We enjoyed this very much.