It was a great cruise for our honeymoon!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Suite
I thought the ship was beautiful, the staff was execellent, the food was untouched by any other cruise I went on, and I overall just plan enjoyed my experience.

I also enjoyed the free style dining. i had never experienced it before.

I enjoyed the staff, especiall Sanja for Cagneys. The staff were always so nice

It was new and magneficant.

I like the fact Belieze city isn't touristy yet. I like that most thigs made are genuine and the people are easy to talk to.
Don't Miss: Ariel Trek and Cave Tubing.
Carlos and Charlies is best to eat at.
Don't Miss: ATV through the jungle. We enjoyed this very much.

Pros: I enjoyed the staff, especiall Sanja for Cagneys. The staff were always so nice. I also enjoyed the free style dining. i had never experienced it before. Before norwiegn I always cruised with Carnival(5 times), and Royal C.(2). I honestlt liked this one much better.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!