Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

We recently sailed on NCL's Pearl. She was a beautiful ship. We especially enjoyed the Spinnaker Lounge with its comfortable lounge chairs. The simple & clear directions made it easier for us to navigate the ship on our own. The Summer Palace was a lovely place to enjoy some of our meals. All the crew were extremely helpful & friendly. I had a wonderful experience in the Spa & enjoyed using the gym & the jogging track. Overall, my mother & I had a wonderful, relaxing vacation & we are looking forward to repeating this experience again next year.

Pros: the spinnaker lounge

Cons: the big screen TV

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

We loved all the shows, especially the magic show. Show times were convenient & the Stardust theater was comfortable.
All the areas on the ship were clean, especially the restrooms. We appreciated the sanitizing stations & used them often. The simple, clear directions helped us to find our way around easily.
We thoroughly enjoyed all our meals. We especially enjoyed our dining experience in the Summer Palace restaurant & the Garden Cafe.
We were impressed with our ocean view room. The decor was very nice & the room was comfortable. We especially liked the layout of the bathroom. Also, our room's location was conveniently near the elevators.
All the crew were friendly & always very helpful. They made our vacation very enjoyable.
Belize City, Belize
Again, my mother & I only visited the shops. We were content to just browse.
We only did a little shopping; however, we enjoyed looking at all the shops.