a wonderful cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Pearl

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Review Summary

We recently sailed on NCL's Pearl. She was a beautiful ship. We especially enjoyed the Spinnaker Lounge with its comfortable lounge chairs. The simple & clear directions made it easier for us to navigate the ship on our own. The Summer Palace was a lovely place to enjoy some of our meals. All the crew were extremely helpful & friendly. I had a wonderful experience in the Spa & enjoyed using the gym & the jogging track. Overall, my mother & I had a wonderful, relaxing vacation & we are looking forward to repeating this experience again next year.

Ship Experiences

We thoroughly enjoyed all our meals. We especially enjoyed our dining experience in the Summer Palace restaurant & the Garden Cafe.

We loved all the shows, especially the magic show. Show times were convenient & the Stardust theater was comfortable.

All the crew were friendly & always very helpful. They made our vacation very enjoyable.

All the areas on the ship were clean, especially the restrooms. We appreciated the sanitizing stations & used them often. The simple, clear directions helped us to find our way around easily.

We were impressed with our ocean view room. The decor was very nice & the room was comfortable. We especially liked the layout of the bathroom. Also, our room's location was conveniently near the elevators.

Ports Of Call

Belize City, Belize

Again, my mother & I only visited the shops. We were content to just browse.

We only did a little shopping; however, we enjoyed looking at all the shops.

Pros: the spinnaker lounge

Cons: the big screen TV

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!