Awesome ship!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2006
My friend and I were lucky enough to be one of the first groups ever aboard this lovely ship-- it was even newer than I'd realized, as it had only been in the water two weeks when we went on the cruise. Everything was great-- the food, the service, and the boat-- though I'd never cruised before, everything seemed great to me, and I consider myself of picky standards (when forced to admit it). Would highly recommend! : )

We didn't even attempt to try every restaurant, but the ones we did manage to hit (our cruise was only a 5 nights) were great...

They did have a lot of activities, but I used the spa and fitness services more than anything-- would highly recommend Ihan in the fitness area for consultations, etc.

Were always great and friendly!

Wonderful ship!

Great rooms, I thought...
We weren't there that long, so I don't know if I can really say that much, though Key West did seem a great place to go (when you have time)-- this was partly our fault, as we didn't disembark until later than we could have... Believe it or not, the shopping was actually good, though I wasn't even expecting that there, so you may want to warm up the credit cards for this port, ladies! : )
Don't Miss: The Coach outlet store!
The weather was fabulous when we were there-- try to rent a moped or something if you can to see the less exploited parts of the island (if you have the time).
Don't Miss: Try to find a good beach to chill on-- you may have to look around, but it's worth it-- at least go to the Azul (beach) if you can't make it over to the non-tourist side of the island...

Pros: Everything was pristine!

Cons: N/A

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!