Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great cruise, beautiful ship.

Sail Date: December 22, 2006

The ship was beautiful. The crew was very friendly and helpful. The food was wonderful. I was not very happy with the free-style of dining. We made reservations the first day for the entire week and I'm glad I did. I heard a lot of passengers complaining about not being able to eat when and/or where they wanted. And also, a number of the specialty restaurants charged an additional fee. Why? Don't they get enough money!

Pros: New ship.

Cons: Beng unable to dock - had to tender.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Food was great, however, if you were not aware that's it's extremely important to make your reservations for dining at the beginning of your cruise, you may not get what you want.