Major Disappointment

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2009
Here are a few examples: stained linens, tears on the curtains, carpet pulling up all over the ship, restaurant food was laughable it was so bad. Scallops the size of M&Ms I swear, least friendly waitstaff I have ever encountered on a ship, weak drinks, they would not put out choc milk on the buffet line...you had to ask them for it, ship was MUCH smaller than I was lead to believe by travel agents and it moved A LOT. My 5th cruise and if this had been my first it would have been my last.

Don't Miss: SeaWorld
Okay, but pestered us to death at 9 in the morning to buy helmets full of beer.
Straw markets full of indifferent people with HIGH prices.

Pros: Charleston Harbor

Cons: food and service are a toss up

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.