Norwegian Experience

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2008
The Norwegian Majesty is an older ship and while cruising I learned that it will retire next year May, 2009 - Good. The air ventilation in the casino was awful! Too many smokers which was really unfair you couldn't even breath.

The staterooms have seen better days I'm sure.

The average age on this ship was at least 65 and older (too many old people)...my age group 50 was a minority on the ship. Next time I book an NCL cruise that will be one of my concerns (average age).

Pros: I really enjoyed the live entertainment - the bands/groups were awesome!!!

Cons: There was no Formal Night like on a traditional cruise

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.