Great first cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
It was my first cruise. I'm 14. I enjoyed it, but I'm no professional. The entertainment was wonderful. A great comedian, talented dance troupe, and a couple acrobat/comedians who were phenomenal. The hamburgers and french fries available 24/7 were delicious, too. It wasn't the grandest ship, and pulling in to ports next to the cruise ship with water slides on top was a bit embarrassing, but I still loved it. We did have engine troubles, and that slowed us down. Our shore excursion went much longer and delayed leaving Cozumel by an hour or so. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

Pros: The entertainment and 24/7 burgers

Cons: Effiecency

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!