A cruise from the Dark Side

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2007
While I realize that we cannot hold NCL responsible for 40-50 mile an hour winds, overcast skies and 8-12 foot waves, we were very disappointed that the cruise line did so little to try and comfort and compensate passengers for such a cruise bust. To offer only the reimbursement of port taxes ($11.62 per person) in the most flowering, generous sounding note left in our room for having to completely bypass one of the scheduled port stops was insulting.
Food was mediocre (when you were not throwing up), casino reward points were a joke, since I spent my entire time (and over $2100.00) and still didn't qualify for any credits towards my bill.
The only positive experience we had is that the wait staff and cabin stewards were very friendly and efficient. Kids Club and staff was also good.
The boat is tired and needs major upgrading.
Would definitely not recommend this boat or this itinerary.
We have been on more than a dozen total cruises in our life, including three other NCL cruises in the past four years. If I hadn't had such positive experiences on these other cruises, this would have been my last and final cruise,
Made history by being in port in Key West on the coldest recorded day in the past 100 years
Don't Miss: Sweatshirts
Stingray adventure is recommended
Stingray adventure is recommended
Don't Miss: Sweatshirts

Pros: That the cruise ended

Cons: Most everything

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.