Do Not Recommend

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
I took my 5th cruise last week on Norwegian Majesty. It is the worst ship I have ever been on. The rooms are really tiny. The ship is not clean. The food is not good at all. NCL hasn't worked out Freestyle Dining. We had to wait about 45 minutes every night for dinner. I didn't care for the shore excursions either. The "guides" stopped at gift shops on the way. What a rip.

I hate to sound so negative, but I have taken 4 other cruises and they have always been great. I don't care for Norwegian Cruise Lines at all. I won't be going on another NCL cruise. There are too many good cruise lines to settle for NCL.

Cons: cabins, food, ship

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.