Had a great time

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
Cabin Type: Suite
I traveled with five additional people and a baby and am happy to say that all had a great time.As I mentioned this particular event was my 3rd time traveling on the Majesty.
Last year my wife and I travled on the Dawn out of N.Y.
There is no comparison between the 2 ships, the Dawn being much bigger and much newer.
The Majesty crew and the intertainment made up for any shortcomings that the older Majesty exibited and I am looking forward to next year when the Dream will replace the Majesty.
Another key and really the most important feature is embarking from Boston.

Even when the posted menue did not appeal to me ( on 2 occasions ) I ended up being pleseantly surprised with 2 outstanding meals.

The staff went out of their way to cater to my 1 year old granddaughter.

The ship size an layout was adaquate.
There were not enough restrooms on deck # 9.
The stare rooms were very well taken care of in a timely manner.
Sailing from Boston ( I live in Salem , Ma. ) is a key to the frequency of my booking additional cruses.

As I mentioned I was not pleased with the view from the assigned room.
I could have saved $ if I had know that the window view was going to belooking onto a deck that was very much travled during the course of the day .
The amenities,comfort and size of the room was what I expected.

Don't Miss: The beaches.

Pros: service,weather and frequency of meals/buffets

Cons: My cabin,I paid for a window view. The cabin did have a window but it looked onto the joging deck and was obstructed by life boats.This was my 3rd time crusing on the Majesty and I feel that I should have been upgraded to a better cabin.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!