An excellent cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
For a seven day cruise, the itinerary was ideal. Bermuda is a great destination, clean, safe and the people are cordial. The lunch or dinner certificates issued by NCL in Bermuda is a great innovation.

Having taken many cruises on the Majesty, I found the food on my last cruise not of the same quality as before.

Since for the most part I cruise for rest and relaxation with a good book, entertainment is not one of my top priorities. However, what shows I do partake in have always been excellent!

The ship staff are exceptional. NCL has done a wonderful job in this area!

The ship is ideally sized for Bermuda. The layout of the public rooms are very convenient. The crew does an excellent job in cleanliness and maintenance of the facilities.

The size of the staterooms are small and the quality of the beds have a lot to be desired.

Pros: Freestyle Cruising

Cons: Disembarking

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!