What a great vacation

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
The ship was great and the crew was wonderfull. Theservice was so good that I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when i got back, my bed was already made haha. The casino automated shufflers on the blackjack table seemed to be rigged to benefit the proffits of the ship.

Large veriety of food made it enjoyable everyday

Amazing entertainment. I went to all the comedy shows.

mazing, The made it a point eveyday to call me by my first and last name like they new me for a long time. very freindly

The odors on the ship defenetly need to be handled. Everything else was great

Size was good, furniture could be updated.
The port was right near everything. It was great that it was only a 5 minute walk from tabacco beach.
Don't Miss: dinning on the island was expensive
Don't Miss: dinning on the island was expensive

Pros: The hospitality and the crew on the ship was amazing

Cons: The ship could use some air fresheners and some oder stoppers