Disapponted Passenger

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2006
I was very disappointed with this cruise. I went with a party of 25 people, for a wedding, most share in my disappointment.

The buffet was BORING they had chicken and fish every night. The restaurant were very good. Room service was slow and the food was usually cold when delivered.

The entertainment was okay at times too crude.

I did not have experience with the childrens's programs but if they could not clean cabins properly why would anyone trust them with their children.

The ship staff were friendly but often when speaking to them they often did not understand what was being asked of them nor, were they able to make themselves understood. I had my acrilic nails filled at the spa and this experience was also, second rate as my cuticles were bleeding on two fingers from the nail file

Upon arrival to my cabin as my husband and I were moving the beds together there was dried vomit on the bedskirt of one of the beds, there was dust and debris under the beds and in the nightstand was dustyon the outside and had old paper work in the drawer.

The Cabins were small and dusty. The bedding was stained or dirty
The port at St. George's was quaint and charming. We had a chance to visit Hamilton and it was too busy and loud.

Pros: nothing Ielt this cruise was second rate

Cons: The cleanliness of the cabins, cleanliness of the ship overall,buffet chicken and fish every night "BORING"