A great family cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
I traveled on the ship twice before and it was fine but then I went on a much larger cruise ship with lots of amenities. To go back on it was a little a dissapointed but we made the best of it and had a great time.

Food was excellent!

I went to the comedy shows and the comics you had on were too funny. The best I seen on any cruise. Only problem is with the bingo staff they talked to much when calling the numbers.

Most people were good. There were a few exceptions who others in my party and myself found to be rude and unhelpful.

The rooms are too small, hard to move around with 2 other people in the room. No where to sick big luggage, doesn't fit in closet or under bed. Had to live out of suitcase all week.
I been to Bermuda 3 times now and I will continue to go back. I love it there. The people are friendly, the places are clean, and there is a lot to do. Fort St. Catherine's beach is a great beach to go to. Water was nice and warm. Tobacco Bay beach is nice but overcrowed.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Carinval on Tuesday nights in St. George.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Carinval on Tuesday nights in St. George.

Pros: I liked the food and entertainment

Cons: the size of the ship