Wish I was still sailing

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
My family and I really loved the cruise we just took out of Boston it was beautiful leaving the Boston harbor- the sail was smooth we even saw some Dolphins! The ship is older but it was fine the rooms were clean and the staff was GREAT! It was our first time freestyle and we preferred it we ate when we were hungry! We love Bermuda and so closew to home- The beaches and the shopping and we love the glass bottom kyacks!

We did run into a problenm with excursions they DO sell out so book early!

I wish they had a better place to watch the movies and I wish they had nickalodeon on the tvs

The staff was great but the program could use a bit more adventure

Great Staff all around

Very clean- It would be great if they added a sliode to the kids pool

Excellent staff-beadspreads could use a little updating

Pros: Loved Bermuda and to be able to be home after the trip in 40 minutes!

Cons: no movie theater