A Fantastic Cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 02, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
We thought the ship was very nice. We had never cruised before but we had a really enjoyable experience and we would definitely do it again. We've already recommended this cruise to other people. I thought the layout of the ship was great. We enjoyed going on the rooftop and sitting outside listening to the Calypso band and having a few cocktails looking out over the ocean.

We thought the food was extraordinary in most of the restaurants and there was only one night that we couldn't get a reservation, other than that we were always able to walk right into a restaurant without a wait. We thought the buffet could have been just a little bit better but all in all the food was very good.

We really enjoyed the entertainment they had each evening and we thought there was a nice variety, we were never bored. It seemed like there was always plenty going on throughout the day.

We thought the stewards were very gracious, friendly and very helpful. We loved the towel animals that they left for us each day, that was such a treat. They couldn't have been more polite and they did such a good job cleaning our rooms.

I thought the ship was very clean and the layout was very nice.

The stateroom was small, we figured it would be though. We had what we needed and we didn't stay in our room very long. It was comfortable and always very neat.
Horseshoe Bay Beach is a must see. Had we known this was going to be such a beautiful beach we would have gone there first. We went there our last day and stayed a few hours, it was all we had time for but this beach is one of the most gorgeous beaches I have ever seen. We thought Hamilton was a city just like any other city, if you feel you really need to go see a city then fine but I could have skipped it, if I visit Bermuda again I will skip if for sure and go straight to Horseshoe Bay beach!
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach

Pros: I liked being waited on by the wonderful crew when we were sitting by the pool

Cons: The staterooms were very small.