A nice, relaxing cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2009
I liked the ship but it is being put out of service shortly....it's old, I guess. We did not get to go to the private island in the Bahamas because of rough waters. Nassau was terrific though...great shopping. My granddaughters were able to have an encounter with sea lions which was fun...then a short walk to a beautiful beach was fantastic. In Port Canaveral, we went to Kennedy Space Center which was very interesting.

a little small, but good room service
more commercial of the ports.
went to Kennedy Space Center.
Don't Miss: see above
great shopping and activities

Pros: The food was the best and lots of it.

Cons: I didn't get into either of the pools or hottubs...too many kids.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!