Bahama Cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2009
For my first cruise the ship wasn't bad and the overall experience went well. The staff was very polite, courteous, and attented to our needs in a quick manner. However, I did not like that there was not an adult only pool or hot tub. I understand that because of the cost and the time of year "Spring Break" there would be a lot of kids. I just didn't expect their parents to be as non-existent as they were. The ship was a little small whick was good for navifational purposes, but being that small there weren't many things to do. The arcade was tiny. Although there were 6 resturants on the ship, one of them you had to pay an extra $15 per person to eat at. I realize the cruise needs to make money, but we were already being charged $12/day per person for gratuity, something more like $10 would have been acceptable.

Staff was friendly and did a great job. I really did enjoy the freestyle cruising part. I could eat whenever, almost wherever, at no cost.

The staff was amazing!

Small size ship. Not as cool as the other Norwegian ships we kept seeing on channel 18. (I think that's the channel that kept talking about all the skips in Norweigan's fleet.). I guess I expected there to be more things to do.

I didn't really expect more then what I got.
The port was good. Nothing overly exciting.
Don't Miss: The shops at Lucayan and the beach
The port itself was very dull and nothing much to do unles you wanted to get off the boat and do a shore excursion.
Don't Miss: Kennedy Space Center

Don't Miss: Parasailing
Port itself was nice, but all the markets that sold the same thing I could do without.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort Hotel

Pros: The ship was small enough to walk around without feeling lost.

Cons: There really wasn't much to do while on the boat besides drink and eat. The kids should NOT have been allowed in the hot tubs.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!