Great time was had by all!

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2009
This was my husband and I firs cruise and i was fantastic- much better that I expected. We had very smooth sailing with no motion sickness at all. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They even provided turn down service at night with towels shaped like animals each night when we returned to our room. How cute is that? The excursions were very good- we took the Adastra Zoo and city tour in Nassau- definately worth the money! The ship also left out of Charleston SC which is much closer that any other port- saved airfare and/or lengthy drive time.

I loved the freesyle dining which is one reason I choose this cruise line. We only had to dress up if we wanted and could eat when we wanted.

I really enjoyed the entertainment all fantasitic-

I only found one rude staff member and she worked in the jewelery shop- she couldn't speak very good english and was very rude.

The ship was clean and easy to find our way around

Pros: Great Stirrup Cay and being pampered

Cons: Lack of information regarding extra charges (parking a port and tips)

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!