Relaxing Cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Eastern Canada & New England (Philadelphia Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
This was my first cruise so I had nothing to compare to except my expectations. Because this was a smaller ship there were not as many activities offered as on a big ship. Additionally because the trip was to a cold climate the pool was closed, consequently leaving a lot of down time. So if youre looking for a trip & ship with a lot to do, this is not for you. If youre looking to relax and unwind run to your booking agent and book!

The ship is small with only 10 decks. But each one was immaculate. It's an older ship and looks a bit outdated, but immaculate nonetheless

It was smaller than I expected.
It was raining so my time was limited, but I was fascinated by the Jewish Museum there. Don't miss it.
It was cold and rainy, and not much to see. However, in the warm weather it looks like it would be terrific.

Pros: The crew was wonderful and most accomodating in every way

Cons: We had very little hot water in our cabin

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!