Not the Best

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Philadelphia Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2008
Nice from far away, sucks up close. I don't know about their other ships, but I will not go on NCL again. $2400.00 I execpt decent service. This was a major dissapointment.

I have eaten better food and had more of a varity in the Marines. The food menu was a joke. Pack a lunch. Also I just love when you run out of limes for Corona and suger for coffee.

I Love getting fliers in my room for a sale at one of the ships stores and you get there and they don't have anything that they are advertising or not at the price they are advertising.

Room steward was great. That's about it. There was no "above and beyond" they forgot that.

For the most part, the ship is clean, but it is old and needs to be replaced. Also, "HOT TUB" means hot, clean water, not brown lukewarm water.

Clean and nice.
Very nice. Hamilton is getting to built up.
Don't Miss: Go to horseshoe bay!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: The Norwegian Majesty

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.