A wonderful cruise the 2nd time around!

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2008
To me the ship was a good size. Not too small and not too big. I found my way way real good. I think if the ship was bigger I would have gotten lost a lot. The ship was very clean also. The kids thought that the hot tub was a "kiddie pool". You counldn't get in or sit close to it. The kids were in it splashing around.

The food was very good. The variety I enjoyed very much. I'm a little person and the buffet was low enough where I could reach it. That's not too often that I can each the buffet in public places. Our waiters were the nicest.

I love the entertainment on the ship, I really got to know some of the entertainment staff from the first cruise. I felt like that I was visiting friends on the second cruise. I got more involved in the activities on the second cruise.

The staff were very nice and helpful to me. Our cabin stewards were the best. They went above and beyond for me. When I ask for request they were glad to do it.

The layout of the ship was good where most of the entertainment was at one end of the ship.

The bed were real comfortable to be on a ship. They were 4 of us in one cabin and we had room. We were comfortable. We were't squeeze in like sardines. The bathroom were small but it was big enough for 1 person at a time.

Pros: Freestyle

Cons: The pool and hot tub area.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!