have had much more enjoyable time

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2008
I was not impressed with anything. I will not do this ship ever again. No personnel attendant. If there was he never introduced himself or let us know.

only got to eat in one restaurant. the waiter had no personality could not get into the other restaurant until too late for dinner. ate mostly in the buffet lines. they were okay. nothing special.

nothng special okay

what staff?

nothing specail

normal Phones in rooms did not work. Did not actually change sheets just made the bed..
I ad fun on the snorkling and boarttrip I would recomment this
too short and too late things closed before we would get to them.

Pros: Mexico was great.

Cons: there was a illness going around the ship, we got it miserable time. nothing worth writing home about.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.