"Stolen Christmas Presents"

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
With this being our first time to cruise Norwegian,we felt like the Majesty did provide a better variety of food.
We were having a great time until we realized that our
Del Sol tote with 7 Del Sol shirts... a Jamaican hat...3 coffee mugs...a handmade photo album ,come up missing the morning we left the ship.As my husband and I shopped ...
we would lay our bags on the floor next to the wall. Knowing that we would carry our on luggage off the next morning ....I went through the bags and divided them up.
I then set the huge Del Sol tote on top of all our bags, and went up for Dinner,and a crew member talent show.We returned to our room late...so we did not notice that the Del Sol tote was missing."$200.00" worth of merchandise by the way"
The next morning we got up early and began to pack & walk off the ship @ 7:15. We then realized the bag missing.
Just a warning to all....if it can't fit in the safe...don't
buy it.

The food was better than the previous ship we have sailed on.
Stir fry was great!

I'm not to sure now...I have had merchandise stolen from my cabin!!!!

The ship's layout was fair..very clean..

"Our" stateroom was too small for us!!

Pros: Grand Cayman Island

Cons: The size of the ship

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!