A nice cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
The staff was great and very friendly. I liked meeting all of them. The pools were too small for all those people. Also the overall price was ok. The food for room service was pretty bad but in the resturants was good.

Room service food was bad!!!!!!!

Everyone except the young bartender in the martini bar were awesome. He was not friendly at all.

It was extremely clean, but very small.

The room was very small and we had to put the bed together ourselves. Also we had to climb over the bed to get in.
I wish I knew more about the other port of Dockside. I found it by accident on the ferry. Would have liked to have more time there.
Don't Miss: The beaches and the whole island was awesome.

Pros: the port and being in bermuda also the fact I didn't have to fly

Cons: I wish we were there more I think leaving at 12:00 noon was a bad call I think the ship should stay till at least 3:00 on the last day. Most People I talked to agreed with me. Also the dress code was messed up. Kids could wear shorts but men couldn't, I think if someone is dressed properly the s

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!