an overwhelming cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2007
This was a graduation present for my children and as a lattitude member I got an upgrade. The room I was upgraded too was smaller than my original and closet size, I am clostriphobic and informed when I booked. I also wanted to stay near my children to keep an eye on them. It took 3 days to get any changes. I have been on this ship 3 other times and this one was the least amount of fun, due to me worrying that my 15yr. old wasn't close by and that my upgrade was actually a demotion.

The food was wonderful and always there and the serving staff was fabulous and also very polite. Quite hard to get reservations in specialty dining.

The activities were great and exciting and fun and full of laughs.

All the staff was wonderful. Maybe the reception desk could of helped with my transfer of rooms a little better. (example: when I asked that the supervisor be paged I was told she was unavailable 3 times)

The cleaning staff was excellent and very polite like in the past.

I was supposedly upgrated two floors above my original to a room that could maybe fit one person let alone husband and wife, to which the wife stated she was clostriphobic.
The beaches were fabulous and clean.
Don't Miss: St. Catherines beach and the Bannana Boat ride!!!

Pros: freestyle dining and activities

Cons: too hard to get reservations to eat, & too many little kids in Jaquzzi

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!