Wonderful!

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
This is an older ship but maintained well by an excellant crew. I really enjoyed the entertainment and the other guest. There were four of us, all sisters. The eldest had never cruised before and she was delighted with the attention she received in the dining room since she has a food allergy. I could not have asked for a greater cruise and a better time. We easly met virtually everyone on the ship and was entertained by some wonderful shows. This was my second cruise with NCL and my sixth cruise altogether. We are all planning to take this cruise again.

Excellant staff, knowledgablel and friendly

I knew some of the entertainment from another cruise and felt if was great for this size ship. Loved the Omega band and singer, also the comedian Dave Heenan

I found the staff very friendly and very helpful. Always asked if everything was okay.

One of the cleanest ship I have ever been on.

Small but sufficient

Pros: Quality of Staff

Cons: Weather

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!