I loved it!

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2007
What a wonderful experience. Going first class is worth it. This is the way to gp especially for those that need some time to unwind and relax and get into vacation mode. The crew from captain down went out of their way to make this my best vacation ever. The only downside was the dreary weather as we left the port of Charleston. I like the smaller ship and better service that we experienced on board.

Free style and room service is the way to go, but pass on the Sushi if you are used to the best.

You couldn't ask for any better!

First rate in every aspect. Cleanliness was superior.

I loved the window view of the sea.
I loved the island, need more time to explore.
Don't Miss: Hell
The best shopping ever, if you want it you will find it here.
Don't Miss: Rachet & Romero has wonderful settings and stones
Laid back and very safe.
Don't Miss: Eat, drink and explore

Pros: The days at sea and the great staff.

Cons: The cruise ended.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!