My Kind of Vacation

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
Very clean and comfortable with the best staff. The service was incredible and didn't have a thing to complain about in that aspect.

food was fantastic...4 seasons and 7 seas is the place to eat at for dinner, while the top deck grille was excellent for lunch

I found the shows to be hit or miss. I'm not into the dance shows and the lounge singers but they were talented, just not my thing. I did however enjoy the newlyweds gameshow which was hilarious as well as the juggling duo sharkbait which was excellent. Very funny guys.

Can't imagine it being better. An example of going above and beyond was one night when I was feeling ill after ordering dinner in 4 seasons and got up to head back to my room, 3 staff members rushed to my girlfriend and I and asked what the problem was. When we explained to them that I just wasn't feeling well(touch of seasickness or too many drinks in cozumel)they arranged for our dinners to be sent to our room. That impressed me to no end.

very clean, good size ship, but small compared to other cruiseliners

the staff kept the rooms very clean, even cleaning our room 2 times a day! Rooms were on the smaller end but we weren't there much so not that bad.
Very beautiful land. I recommend parasailing which gives you a birds eye view of the crystal blue water and sandy beaches. Skip the shopping except for the rum cake of course!
Don't Miss: parasailing, rum cake, Margaritaville was a blast as well
Lets just say you know your back in the United States. Very clean and happening place where you couldn't throw a rock without hitting a bar. Great night life with beautiful homes and tons of great places to eat. I didn't do a shore excursion here so no advice except for the Catamaran sail at sunset which allows you to wath the sunset from a boat while drinking wine. Key West is known for its sunsets, so I wish I had been able to do the sunset sail.
Don't Miss: Conch fritters, key lime pie and ice cream, cool T-shirts for pretty cheap, and of course the Sunset Celebration
Again shopping is a waste of time. Enjoy the beauty of the land not the overhyped and overpriced jewelry. I did the dolphin adventure and it was the coolest thing I've done to this point in my 23 year old life. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Also, you can find Carona's for $1 and very good margaritas and daquiries for $4-$5.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Adventure

Pros: you name it but # 1was the service

Cons: not enough time at ports and great deals on jewelry was overhyped

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!