Great destination "Bermuda"

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
Although the seas were incredbily rough and for a good portion of the cruise we were not allowed on the upper deck I still found positive things with the cruise.
First the staff was great, they were not having anymore fun then we were with the rough seas, but they always were friendly and eager to assist in any way they could.
It is my plan to go on this cruise again, hopefully in either April or May and then take my children on this ship in Sept.

We did not eat at the restaraunts often due to the rough seas, but the few times we did get there, the food was fine and the service was great. The freestyle dining is perfect and I can't believe other cruise lines have not adopted it.

The samll size of the theatre made the shows limited due to hieght restrictions, so no extravagant shows. Comedians were great and the shows were well done.

The staff did a wonderful job and were very friendly. Honestly I do not know how they managed during the worst of the storm. We were basically stuck in our cabin for almost a full day.

Ship is older and is small, but a great value for the money.

The room was small, but clean and adaquite for what we needed.

Pros: The destination was the key for me here. The cost and location of the cruise terminal were great plusses too.

Cons: The weather was horrible for our cruise. We unfortunetly hit the hurricane season perfectly and the small size of this ship made it seem ever worse.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!