Terrific Time from Start to Finish

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
Cabin Type: Suite
We purchased a cruise package for my in-laws. It included the flight. From the very beginning, everything went so smoothly it was a pleasure! The agents with whom I dealt were incredibly helpful. Plus BJ's prices beat every other one I investigated. My in-laws had a wonderful time and just loved the VIP treatment they got along with their suite. Thank you for making this such a great gift!!

Receiving canapes and snacks delivered in great style to their cabin at 4 p.m. each day was a highlight for both of them. They both agreed the food was wonderful & the service divine.

My in-laws said the suite was smaller than they expected, although certainly large enough for two and they loved the big bay window.

Again, they were a little disappointed in the size of the suite and its bathroom.

Pros: Smooth coordination

Cons: Weather forced diversion from Cozumel

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!