NEVER AGAIN

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
WE HAVE BEEN ON NCL SPIRIT, ENJOYED IT QUITE A BIT. BUT THE NCL MAJESTY OUT OF BOSTON TO BURMUDA WAS ABSOLUTELY DIPLORABLE.WHIP IS OLD TO SMALL.

THE WORST FOOD I HAVE HAD ANYWHERE. ONE NIGHT IN THE MAIN DINING ROOM THE FOOD WAS GREAT. ALL OTHER MEALS I LEFT MOST OF IT AFTER ONE BITE AND LEFT TO THE BUFFET THAT WAS NOT MUCH BETTER. THE REST. LE BISTRO THAT YOU PAY $15 EXTRA FOR WAS FANTASTIC.

THE WORST EVER. I WAS CONSTANTLY HAVING TO GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE HELP, I THOUGHT THEY WOULD RUN ME OVER, VERY UNFREINDLY, NEVER SMILE. YOU FELT LIKE YOU WERE A PROBLEM FOR THEM IF YOU HAD TO ORDER A DRINK OR SOMETHING. THE MAIN CREDIT DESK AND FRONT DESK, NEVER HELPFULL, ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I WAS COMPLAINING THAT I HAD LOST MY CREDIT CARD AND HAD NO MONEY FOR 3 DAYS, UNTIL I RECIEVED MY NEW CARD IN BURMUDA. ASKED IF THEY COULD GIVE ME A $10 CREDIT SO MY FAMILY COULD EAT DINNER ON LAND, AND THEY WOULD NOT EVEN DO THAT.

OLD, WORN OUT, TO NOT VERY CLEAN, BUT NICE BECAUSE IT IS A SMALLER SHIP EASY TO GET BACK TO ROOM QUICKLY

THE ROOM WAS THE BEST PART OF OUR CRUISE, BIGGER THAN SOME OF THE LARGER NCL SHIPS. BUT WE HAD TOILETS CLOGGED FOR OVER 1 1/2 DAYS AND BROWN WATER COMING OUT OF OUR SINK FOR 2 DAYS.
GREAT PORT, THE WHOLE ISLAND IS FANTASTIC, RENTED MO-PEDS FOR 3 DAYS DROVE OVER 400 MILES SEEING ALL THE BEACHES, HORSESHOE, ELBOW, TABACCO, GREAT WAY TO REALLY SEE THE ISLAND, BUT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS, BE CAREFULL!!!!!!!!!

Pros: SMALLER SHIP, EASIER TO GET AROUND