Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

The cruise was delightful!

Sail Date: June 28, 2009

The ship was OK, but we had one of the smaller rooms. It was barely adaquate. I would go on the ship again, but you are selling it, and before you do, you are moving it out of the Baltimore area. I just hope you get another ship in here SOON. This was an older ship........smaller ship.......but we enjoyed it. Everything was always neat and clean. The shows were lively and entertaining, and of cousrse there is plenty of good food! Everyone is friendly and helpful..........Good cruise!!

Pros: We love lobster, steak and esgargots. The Indian food on the buffet was always good.

Cons: The casino was fun, but it definitely favors the house!!

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

St. George's, Bermuda
We had rain the first day, so we just did a bus tour. The second day we took the ferry. I know there is plenty to do and see on the island Unfortunaltely, my foot surgery didin't allow for too much activity. Both my husband and myself have been to Burmuda before and love the island.
Don't Miss: Don't know.........Any visitor will have plenty to choose from!!!