Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Major Disappointment

Sail Date: February 07, 2009

Here are a few examples: stained linens, tears on the curtains, carpet pulling up all over the ship, restaurant food was laughable it was so bad. Scallops the size of M&Ms I swear, least friendly waitstaff I have ever encountered on a ship, weak drinks, they would not put out choc milk on the buffet had to ask them for it, ship was MUCH smaller than I was lead to believe by travel agents and it moved A LOT. My 5th cruise and if this had been my first it would have been my last.

Pros: Charleston Harbor

Cons: food and service are a toss up

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Straw markets full of indifferent people with HIGH prices.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Okay, but pestered us to death at 9 in the morning to buy helmets full of beer.
Port Canaveral, Florida