Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First and Last Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2008

I had finally had the chance to take my first cruise - and had the misfortune of choosing NCL Majesty. I still cry when i think about this loss of time and money. First thing changed was the itinerary - a Caribbean cruise turned into a short Bahamas trip, with no notification or compensation. The weather was freezing and windy, which couldn't be helped, but shore excursions were cancelled, again with no compensation. Geez, they wouldn't even let us play a game of bingo for free! Decks were closed off, pool and hottub closed,..I picked the WRONG cruise line - don't make the same mistake.

Pros: Other Passengers

Cons: Everything else

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.