Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great cruise for the last minute!

Sail Date: October 18, 2008

I only would recommend this boat if you woud like a small ship. But this boat was a litte to small. I enjoy big boat. But for the money it was a good time. Of course we were going away for a last minute vacation. But if you are looking to for a vacation plan ahead if it last minute you have to remember depending on the time of year you have to be prepared for the unexpected. We ended up with 2 days of bad weather and a litte rough seas, but we still had a great time at the ports we could get to and enjoyed our time. I was a litte disappointed on the last day. The crew was very friend thought out the ship but on the last day I felt that they were disrespectful. I guess on the last day leaving the ship there true colors come out. We tried asking a question cabin stewart and we were agnored. I understand they are very respectfully getting on the boat but when the trip is over I just feel I am still a person who would like respect.

Pros: Food

Cons: more things to do on boat

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
I had the best time. Beautiful weather for October
Don't Miss: Dont miss the Titantic tour
Boston, Massachusetts
I also had a great time. You don't have to take a cab you can take a bus to town I found this out after....bus $2 and Cab ($12) either way it was worth it.
Don't Miss: Go to Cheers to eat it was amazing!